Saturday, July 7, 2018
Chocolate Chip Cookie S'mores Bars
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Author: Bests and Bites
Recipe type: Dessert
2 packs nestle toll house refrigerated cookie dough
2 cups peanut butter filled DelightFuls®, or milk chocolate morsels
1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
2 cups marshmallow fluff
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 9-inch pan with non-stick spray. Remove both cookie dough packages from the fridge and let sit for 10 minutes to soften slightly. When it’s ready, unwrap one and spread cookie dough to cover the bottom of the pan.
2. Sprinkle chocolate chips or DelightFuls® on top of dough. Top with crumbled graham crackers.
3. Using a rubber spatula, spread the marshmallow fluff on top of graham crackers. It will be slightly difficult to spread. Spray a spatula with non-stick spray to keep from sticking.
4. Unwrap the second pack of cookie dough and roll out using a rolling pin to the size of the 9 x 9 pan. Lay dough on top of marshmallow layer. May need to piece and move pieces around to completely cover marshmallow.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top dough is cooked and edges slightly brown.
6. Allow cooling for 2 hours on a wire rack then transfer to the fridge to allow to cool for another 2 hours. If bars aren’t completely cool they’ll be too gooey to cut.
7. Cut into squares while chilled.