Sunday, July 1, 2018
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
A fun and delicious way to enjoy your favorite candy! Chocolate and peanut butter made from buckeyes are transformed into a smooth and creamy dip. Serve with graham crackers, teddy grahams or apples!
1- 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup of butter, softened
1 cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups powdered sugar
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1-1/2 cups mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. With a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
3. Using the paddle mixer attachment or a wooden spoon mix in the chocolate chips.
4. Store in the refrigerator until serving.
5. Serve with Teddy Grahams, graham crackers or apples.