Thursday, April 27, 2017
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN PEACH TEA
BY: AMANDA FROM AMANDA’S COOKIN’
Mix this up and prepare yourself for an afternoon of summer relaxation on your porch. It's a sweet treat with just a touch of southern flair. Great drink recipes like this are perfect to make all year round. You'll love sipping this cooler while enjoying the summer sun.
· 2 quarts unsweetened fresh brewed tea
· 1 1/2 cups Torani peach flavored syrup
1. I use Lipton Cold Brew tea bags to make my tea.
2. Add peach syrup to the unsweetened tea and stir well. Serve over ice.
3. 1 quart tea to 3/4 cup peach syrup
4. 1 8-oz glass tea to 3 tablespoons peach syrup
the best drink recipes.pdf