Sunday, April 30, 2017
COPYCAT DUNKIN DONUTS OREO COOLATTA
BY: HANNAH FROM WE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER
This is a satisfying drink pick that will perk you up most any day of the week. Combine the awesome flavor of Oreo cookies with chocolate syrup, cream and coffee for a wonderful indulgence. Skip the drive through and spend a little more time at home by brewing up this perfectly easy drink recipe.
· 16 or so Oreos, crushed (with a few whole ones set aside)
· 2 Cups COLD Strong Brewed Coffee
· 1 Cup Heavy Cream
· 7 Tablespoons Sugar
· 4 Tablespoons Hersey Chocolate Syrup
· About 14 Ice Cubes
· Whipped Cream
1. Add all your ice cubes into the blender. Pour about a cup or so of your black coffee into the blender to give it a liquid base.
2. Using Ice Crush, blend it all together to give it that slushy, icy texture. You don't want to blend all the coffee and ice together at once, or it will just be like cold coffee.
3. Add the cream, sugar, and chocolate syrup to the rest of your coffee. Stir well to combine.
4. Don't add all the coffee in at once. Add it gradually to make sure it doesn't end up with too liquid of a consistency
5. Don't blend the Oreos in with the coffee and ice. They will be very soggy. Just stir them in.
the best drink recipes.pdf