Monday, April 3, 2017
COPYCAT CHEESECAKE FACTORY RASPBERRY LEMONADE
BY: KARLY FROM BUNS IN MY OVEN
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Raspberry Lemonade is yours to make. This simple Cheesecake Factory recipe is made with only four listed ingredients: water, sugar, lemon juice and raspberries. It's positively delicious.
· 1 cup water
· 1 cup sugar
· 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
· 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
· Extra sugar for the rim of your glass
1. Heat the sugar and water over medium heat, stirring often, in a small saucepan until the sugar has completely dissolved to make a simple syrup.
2. Puree the raspberries in a blender or food processor and pour in the simple syrup and lemon juice.
3. Add extra water (or Sprite, if you want it fizzy - but it won't be like Cheesecake Factory's recipe) to thin it out to the consistency and flavor that you like.
4. Run a lemon slice around the rim of your glass, dip the glass in sugar, and serve with ice.
the best drink recipes.pdf