Monday, January 30, 2017
Baked S'mores Bars
Adapted From I am a Honey Bee
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Baking Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 12-16 bars, depending on size
1 1/3 cup flour
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup chopped chocolate pieces
2 cups marshmallow fluff ( jarred or homemade version)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8 in baking dish with foil, then, spray foil with non stick cooking spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream togeher butter and sugars. Add in egg and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and graham cracker crumbs. Add dry ingredients to sugar/butter mixture. Mix until combined.
4. Divide dough in half. Spread half of dough into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle chocolate pieces on top of dough. Spread marshmallow fluff over chocolate pieces.
6. Spread remaining dough on top of fluff.
7. Bake 30-35 minutes or until browned. Let bars cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting.