Saturday, January 28, 2017
Baked Parmesan Asparagus Fries
20 stalks of asparagus
1 c. panko bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. all purpose seasoning
2 tsp. Mrs. Dash's Southwest Seasoning
1/3 c. shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment.
1. Wash and trim the asparagus stalks. Cut them in half and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, crack and mix the eggs.
3. In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs and seasonings.
4. Place the asparagus in the egg mixture to coat, then toss in the bread crumb mixture.
5. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet lined with parchment and sprinkle with parmesan.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender, yet crisp on the edges.