Monday, January 23, 2017
Baked Cheese Omelet
Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 35 mins
Total time 40 mins
An easy method for cooking an omelet and it feeds a crowd!
Recipe type: Breakfast
16 oz. sour cream
1 cup. Picante sauce
8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese
8 oz. cheddar cheese
½ cup bacon, cooked, crumbled and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sour cream until well blended and combined.
3. Grease a 9×13 pan.
4. Spread Picante sauce on the bottom of pan.
5. Sprinkle with 4 oz. Monterey Jack cheese and 4 oz. cheddar cheese.
6. Pour egg mixture on top of the cheese.
7. Sprinkle crumbled and chopped bacon over the top of egg mixture.
8. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
9. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until egg is firm in center.