Thursday, January 12, 2017
Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
1-1/2 pounds ground beef
1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
8 slices bacon, fried crisp and broken into pieces
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 Tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg.
2. Add the ground beef, bread crumbs, bacon pieces, cheddar cheese, and garlic powder to the egg and stir until completely combined.
3. Press meat mixture into a bread pan.
4. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and brown sugar.
5. Spread the ketchup mixture on top of the meatloaf.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, until the interior temperature is 165 degrees.
7. Allow the meatloaf to cool slightly before cutting and serving.
Cover and refrigerate any leftovers.