Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2016

White Bean Chicken Chili {Slow Cooker}







This recipe is from Plain Chicken reader, Penney. She emailed me this and said it was easy and delicious. When I read this was made in the slow cooker, I knew I had to try it. The holidays are so busy, I welcome an easy and delicious meal! What about you?

The chili was super easy to make. You just dump everything in the slow cooker and let it do its thing. This was crazy good. I think what really put this chili over the top was the grated cheese in the soup. YUM! I've never had a white bean chicken chili with cheese cooked into it. It won't make it another way! We ate this for dinner and lunch the next day. It was just as good reheated for lunch the next day. Give this a try ASAP!

White Bean Chicken Chili {Slow Cooker}
adapted from Plain Chicken reader, Penney

serves 6-8

12 oz cooked chicken chopped [336 g]
3 (15 oz.)(420 g) cans white beans, drained
1 (4 oz.) can green chiles [112 g]
24 oz. salsa [672 g]
3 cups chicken broth [750 ml]
1 Tbsp. cumin
16 oz. Monterey jack cheese, grated [448 g]

Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours. Serve with sour cream, crushed tortilla or corn chips and additional cheese.


http://www.plainchicken.com/2013/12/white-bean-chicken-chili-slow-cooker.html

No comments:

Post a Comment