Cook Time: 20 mins,
1/2 cup refried beans
1/4 cup shredded cheddar or mexican blend cheese
2. Place the tortillas on a flat surface in front of you.
3. Place 1/2 of the beans and 1/2 of the cheese onto the center of each tortilla.
4. Fold each tortilla into a square by folding in the two sides and then folding in the top and bottom.
5. Place the tortilla pillows, folded side down, on a baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes, until the tortillas are crisp and the insides are warmed through.
6. Serve with desired accompaniments.
Note: If your tortillas are too stiff to fold, place them between two damped paper towels in the microwave for 10 seconds.
Accompaniments: guacamole, salsa, sour cream