Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Gluten-Free Asian Turkey Kabobs
Ingredients 1-2 lbs (0.5-1 kg) boneless, skinless Canadian Turkey Breast
½ cup (125 mL) Mango chutney
¼ cup (50 mL) gluten-free Soy Sauce
2 tbsp (25 mL) grated Ginger Root
2 tbsp (25 mL) Lime Juice
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
Directions . 1Slice turkey breast into ¾" (2 cm) cubes.
2. Combine remaining ingredients and pour into a large plastic bag.
3. Mix in turkey, remove air and seal.
4. Refrigerate for at least 2-24 hours, turn bag occasionally to ensure marinade contacts all of the meat.
5. Place the turkey cubes onto skewers and grill 5-10 minutes over medium heat, turning occasionally.
6. To prevent sticking, grease grill. Meat is done when juices run clear.
Nutritional Information Per serving
Protein: 28 g
Fat: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 9 g