Prep Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups chopped green cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium celery stalks, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green beans, thawed slightly
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 6 cups water
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing and Recipe MIX
Place all ingredients in 6- or 8-qt. Stockpot.
Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low.
Simmer 30 min. Or until vegetables are tender.
Yield: 14 servings